How do I transfer my water service?
Customers can transfer service at the water office by completing a transfer service request. The account being transferred must be current. There will be a $15 transfer service fee which will be applied on the customer's next bill. You must present a valid ID to transfer service. Please call 432-264-2540 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I disconnect/terminate my water service?
2. How do I transfer my water service?
3. What if I cannot pay my bill before the disconnect date?
4. What if my water is disconnected for non-payment?
5. I have a question about my bill. Who do I call?
6. Can my water meter be inaccurate?
7. Where does our water come from?
8. Is our water safe to drink?
9. How is our wastewater treated?
10. How much waste can the wastewater treatment plant handle?
11. Where does the water go after treatment?
12. Who inspects the city's wastewater treatment plant?