LARGE ITEM PICKUP
Have you been thinking about trimming your trees? Is it time to get rid of that old refrigerator or worn out couch taking up space in your garage? Whoa... before you start dumping items out on your lawn, ask yourself, "Who is going to pick this stuff up?"
1. Items must be placed on the curb as close to the street as possible.
2. Items must be kept off of and away from gas and water meters.
3. Do not place items under electrical high line wires. Doing so will prevent access to your items and they will not be picked up.
4. Separate items as much as possible i.e. metal and lumber.
Residents will receive a notice the month before it's their district's turn to place furniture, appliances or other items out for collection. Residents who have items they would like to have picked up, must contact the Code Enforcement office to be placed on the list for large item pickup. On the scheduled day, these items will be picked up, helping you keep not only your home but your neighborhood clean. It's that easy.
Dates for Large Item Pickup
District 1 – April 27th
District 2 – May 25th
District 3 – June 29th
District 4 – July 27th
District 5 – August 24th
District 6 – September 28th
The following items WILL NOT BE COLLECTED through large item pickup:
- Tree limbs, shrubs
- Paint, hazardous materials or other household chemical products |
- Shingles, roofing materials |
- Large quantities of construction/remodeling material |
- Soil, concrete and rocks
- Tires and/or car batteries
Unacceptable materials will not be collected. Continued placement of these items at the curb may result in a fine.
The following items will be collected:
- Barbecue grills
- Water heaters